Saturday, June 23

jaybird.






Brian and I needed to do some work in our backyard but it was a really hot day. I thought putting Jersey in her pool while we worked was a perfect idea. But the idea of going all the way upstairs and doing the whole bathing suit, swim diaper thing just made me tired :) so I just stripped her bare. Too cute. After playing a while in her pool, she climbed out and decided to take a crawl around the yard. Totally naked. And with the sun screen all over her, dirt and grass covered her. I loved it. That's what summer is all about, right? Dirty, naked babies. :)








1 comment:

Kirstin said...

I am such a big fan of your blog Christie! Coming here makes me even more excited for all the mommy-baby girl moments in the months and years ahead! You are so awesome and wise to capture these amazing times!