Wednesday, September 26

another beautiful family day.


when I get a shot like the one above and it's in the stroller, I know I'm on to something. :) who knew! i love this one of her.... it's so relaxed.




Brian loves this one of her.... that's the look she gives when you ask her if she's okay. she milks sympathy for all it's worth. this is her fake cry/pout face. pretty cute.



just woke up from a sunny stroll nap - clutching her baby for lots of love and comfort.









she's really beginning to love more things at the park.... it's not just the baby swing anymore though that's still her fav :) look at her... she's so sweet.





ahhhh, my dude. my very own dude. isn't he handsome?!?! :)


i like the way his face is dark in this one... it makes it a little more artsy. he's so crazy.

No comments: