Saturday, March 29

*FINALLY* our trip to Mexico! :)


...that happened back in January. this is what happens to me when I'm pregnant. ahhhhh.... you can get away with so much. oh, and yes, i was pregnant here in these photos but didn't know it!



Game Night! *
















my very own awesome cutie! for some reason, I really love this picture of him. :)

and you know i couldn't go an entire 10 days in a beautiful setting without having a photo session! Elysa I'm so happy I got to capture you!






poolside with the native Iguana. nice.

our view!

gotta love him.

and i most assuredly do. :)

one of many mini dates in the land of resort paradise! *ahhhhhh*









ain't nothin' like a swim up bar to make you feel like you're on vacation!



and the two awesome parents who were responsible for making this trip happen and making it the best EVER! you guys rock!

and there's really no better picture to end this vacation series... Hasta Lavista Meheeco!

No comments: