Tuesday, June 12

our day of Blessing.

Monday. April 30. 2007















each member of our family signed a mat with Jersey's picture in it - a special blessing/prayer for her. this is certainly a priceless treasure to all of us.




















our niece, Kerri choreographed & danced at Jers' Blessing. By far, my favorite gift.


and seeing that gifts aren't just wrapped in pretty boxes, my nephew Landon realized he had a gift to give - a very special gymnastics routine... although he "forgot his music at home." :)


3 generations.


Jers might be crying, but I just LOVE this picture of the 3 of them.



a typical Pop Pop & Jersey moment. Always looking at her in amazement. There's just something about that picture of my Dad that gets me.


... and a typical picture of the Seykora boys! never a dull moment.








wow.


the fam. thank you all for being a part of our girl's life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love family...it is one of God's greatest gifts. I love seeing happy families too. Jersey looks so beautiful in her dress...just like a cupcake. Thanks for sharing your memories. (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

hugs to you ruth ann! when is our Panera time going to be?!?!