Sunday, July 8

he inspires me.



The only thing annoying about him is how perfectly he loves me. You know like how Jesus loves? When He gazes down from his balcony in heaven to His bride, not so much donned in pure white as He longs for, but marred with fleshy wounds from her war with the dark side. Still He gazes. Still He loves. Still He's faithful. Because He has but one bride His eyes are fixed. Though far from perfect, she is His. No amount of scarring could deter his fixation. She is radiant. She is his. As I write, I look down at myself, knots in my hair, stained with food from Jersey's hands, yet Brian's heart under my shirt and he continues to love. Constantly love.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

We miss you all a lot! Wish we could be more involved in your lives...but still thankful we can see what is new for you in blog form. You are definitely in our thoughts and prayers, and we hope to visit again sometime soon. Jersey is getting so big! We wanted to let you know that LORD willing, we will be getting a pumpkin of our own. Rachel is due in late February! Will be in touch...

With much love,
Jer and Rach