Sunday, July 22

ritual #2.

Bedtime.




*Time for time with Jesus, Brian!*

That's what I call out each night at bedtime. Dada reads her a story or two and then lays on the queen size bed that's in her room. Jersey is now in the rocker with Mama with her passy in her mouth and bunny and blanket in hand.

*huh, huh!* as she nods her head to the side pointing at the book she wants to read.



Daily readings from the Princess Bible.
One or two verses from her big girl Bible.
Good Night Moon, The Big Red Barn, or Guess How much I Love You.



*Do you want to lay down with Mama?* Time for a Jersey-Mama bear cuddle in the rocker as I sing Amazing Grace or Brahm's lullaby over my little muffin. Finally I pray to Jesus that she would be aware of Him and find her comfort in Him alone. Each day gets easier and easier, and sweeter for sure.

No comments: